Sep 23, 2016
- October’s Liberty Forum on Congressional power to define the substance of the 14th Amendment is now available and features essays from Joshua Hawley, Kurt Lash, and John Harrison.
- Losing the gun in Canada: Pierre Lemieux reviews Arming and Disarming: A History of Gun Control in Canada in our feature Books essay this week.
- Bart Wilson @Econ Lib: What’s wrong with utilitarian behavioral economics?
- Daniel McCarthy on John Locke’s colonial capitalism: Liberal, Libertarian, or License.
- Mollie Hemingway: Can We Finally Start Talking About the Global Persecution of Christians?
- Daniel Mitchell on October 3rd, 1913 as the worst day in American history.
- The Unwinding: Reviewing George Packer’s account of the new America.
- Signs that your product rollout isn’t so hot: Tennessee TV station reports that not a soul can be found who has successfully enrolled in Obamacare.